Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to resize the forum to full website?

10 Posts
2 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter
(@studio_s)

Hi, I'm currently new to WordPress, I was wondering if it would be possible resizing the WordPress forum fully to the page. I watched all of the topics and I couldn't find, I am currently making a website that has a home page, forum page and more.

I was just wondering because when I check-marked the option to use the forum only for the website it resized automatically and it was awesome but whenever I want to use more pages I don't know.

An example can be found in attachments, the red lines are explaining what I'm talking about.

9 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@studio_s,

Could you pease leave your forum URL. 

Topic starter
(@studio_s)
3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@studio_s,

You can use the CSS code below:

body.template-full-width .entry-content > *:not(.alignwide):not(.alignfull):not(.alignleft):not(.alignright):not(.is-style-wide) {
width: 100%;
max-width: 99% !important;
}

The CSS code should be added in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Style Tab.  

(@studio_s)

@sofy Thank you so much that worked, I was also wondering how to get rid of the space and make the forum longer if possible.

(@studio_s)

Topic starter
(@studio_s)

Basically, I want there to be top header showing links like to main page and stuff, however, I don't want to be much space between the forum, I think that's because there is meant to be the title on that space, I already disabled the title but I wonder how to remove the space so the forum isn't much away from the top header and the same below the page.

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@studio_s,

As far as we see the spaces are already removed, so we'll mard this topic as solved. 

(@studio_s)

@sofy Yes, I have switched to another theme that was recommended and had better options. However, I'm still wondering how to add buttons on the website where you can visit other pages and more.

(@studio_s)

UPDATE: I've solved it, thanks for your help and time! 👍