Clear all

Login problems

17 Posts
3 Users
8 Reactions
Topic starter
(@sassie)
Trusted Member

At what point should I remove? Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with this and I only used the specifications from Wp-Foro.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Why don't you check the html source from your browser to be sure you excluded correctly?

Why don't you disable wp-rocket for a while to see if the issue is solved?

Topic starter
(@sassie)
Trusted Member

It could have been that someone knew what this problem was about. If I had deactivated WP-Rocket now and the problem was gone, the problem would still be there because I want to activate WP-Rocket again. So I should have reported here anyway.

1 Reply
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

Posted by: @sassie

It could have been that someone knew what this problem was about. If I had deactivated WP-Rocket now and the problem was gone, the problem would still be there because I want to activate WP-Rocket again. So I should have reported here anyway.

So, is here a specific reason you don't exclude wp-rocket from wpForo pages?

And why this is an issue of wpForo and not of wp-rocket?

Anyways, i can't help more on this, since you don't seem to understand that you must find the proper way to EXCLUDE caching from wpForo.

Topic starter
(@sassie)
Trusted Member

Why do you have to repeat everything over and over again?

Why do they say it's a WP-Foro problem?

I have never written that WP-Foro is to blame, the only problem is when registering with WP-Foro, logically so, I am the first to report here in the forum.

And for the third time, I excluded WP-Foro from WP-Rocket. There is a screenshot on page 1. Didn't you see it? These are the specifications of WP-Foro and I follow them.

Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

Posted by: @sassie

I excluded WP-Foro from WP-Rocket.

Your forum is currently not correctly excluded from WP-Rocket

See source text

<!-- This website is like a Rocket, isn't it? Performance optimized by WP Rocket. Learn more:  https://wp-rocket.me  - Debug: cached@1707484243 -->

use with (.*) and without
Example for community

/communtity/(.*)
/communtity/

Page 2 / 3