Notifications
Clear all

New Feature [Closed] Mobiel app (android / iOS)

13 Posts
9 Users
3 Likes
Vít Hofman
Topic starter
(@vit-hofman)
Estimable Member

Do you plan to create a mobile application in the real future that would allow users to integrate more easily and conveniently with the forum and, in particular, provide them with online notifications of new comments and forum posts?

I noticed that you thought about it for five years, but it probably never came into being ( https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/roadmap-ios-app-phone-app/ )

Thanks for the info.

12 Replies
marsm
(@marsm)
Estimable Member

I’d second that as an ide.

2 Replies
Vít Hofman
(@vit-hofman)

Estimable Member

@marsm it's a way for the internet forum to regain declining interest.

st7878
(@aima-forum)

Estimable Member

@vit-hofman 👍 👍 👍 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

As it was many times mentioned, the Mobile APP is planned with the next major wpForo 2 version. I'm sorry, but I don't have any eta yet.

6 Replies
Vít Hofman
(@vit-hofman)

Estimable Member

@robert Wouldn't there be a slight hint? Is it already being worked on? Can you come this month, a year or do you know it won't be in two years? Every little piece of information will help satisfy endless expectations 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@vit-hofman,

We've not started the APP yet. Both the wpForo 2 and wpForo APP are planned this year. Probably by the end of the Summer.

Vít Hofman
(@vit-hofman)

Estimable Member

@robert I have a better day right now 🙂 Thx

(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

Posted by: @chris

Hi @frossmark, Sorry, but we don't have ETA for the Mobile APP.

Do you have an ETA on when you are starting to work on it? Or any idea of the price when its available? 

I have heard this for many years now, and still no app. It would be game changing to have the forum more mobile friendly. Only an app will do that. Make it happen 🙂 

Posted by: @robert

@vit-hofman,

We've not started the APP yet. Both the wpForo 2 and wpForo APP are planned this year. Probably by the end of the Summer.

This was written in 2021!! 2 years ago! Will the app ever happen? 

(@lilla-uveges)

@robert Dear Robert, do you have any information when this app is gonna appear? We would really need one for our wpforo....thanks in advance.

adisaputro
(@adisaputro)

Estimable Member

@lilla-uveges This feature will not be available for at least the next two years. You can see what the wpForo developers are working on here https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/what-is-the-next-big-surprise-in-wpforo/

(@frossmark)

Are there any updates on this topic? Waiting anxiously for such an app!

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

Hi @frossmark, Sorry, but we don't have ETA for the Mobile APP.