[Closed] Off Topic

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@central4allgmail-com)
Prominent Member

@verek

From the small test i made , it was visible in the recent topics , but was not working to me and to forum first page.

11 Replies
1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team
Posted by: @central4allgmail-com

@verek

From the small test i made , it was visible in the recent topics , but was not working to me and to forum first page.

I have seen on your screenshot that it works fine on your forum home, why you write incorrect things here? I see tons of [new] indicators on your forum and topic list on the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/qxso32

Topic starter
(@central4allgmail-com)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @robert

I have seen on your screenshot that it works fine on your forum home, why you write incorrect things here? I see tons of [new] indicators on your forum and topic list on the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/qxso32

Look better please, the one is orange and is working the other is white and is not working.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

Look better please, the one is orange and is working the other is white and is not working.

You should say that it doesn't have orange background instead of saying it doesn't work. Please be more clear when you report an issue. This is a conflict with your theme, so I'll provide a small CSS code to adapt it in the separate topic you opened.

Topic starter
(@central4allgmail-com)
Prominent Member

You should say that it doesn't have orange background instead of saying it doesn't work. Please be more clear

Thats why i posted the screenshot, with arrows , cant be more clear 1 photo is 1000 words as they say.

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

You should say that it doesn't have orange background instead of saying it doesn't work. Please be more clear

Thats why i posted the screenshot, with arrows , cant be more clear 1 photo is 1000 words as they say.

I was talking about this post. Why you say it doesn't work on home page? Where is your screenshot? So how should i understand what do you mean saying "home page"? The home page is your forum home page with forum list. It works fine on forum list and you see tons of [new] indicator on your forum list. So this confused me and other users who read your post. Again, just be clear please.

(@central4allgmail-com)

Prominent Member

@robert

i just replied to him, for me is spam to making the same posts all over and i am trying not to do it.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@robert

i just replied to him, for me is spam to making the same posts all over and i am trying not to do it.

You've replied and provided wrong information. The jump to recent unread post works fine. If you need more features, more places to see that and if the background of the widget doesn't work just open a topic and ask, but not say other users that the "Jump to Unread Post" feature doesn't work.

(@central4allgmail-com)

Prominent Member

@robert

You've replied and provided wrong information. The jump to recent unread post works fine. If you need more features, more places to see that and if the background of the widget doesn't work just open a topic and ask, but not say other users that the "Jump to Unread Post" feature doesn't work.

I said is not working and when i say something i am correct.

I have no reason to spend my time here and talking about if i am wrong or not.

When i will apply the update again i will saw you and we will see if it works or not.

(@martin)

Support Team

@robert

I said is not working and when i say something i am correct.

I have no reason to spend my time here and talking about if i am wrong or not.

When i will apply the update again i will saw you and we will see if it works or not.

Saying something doesn't work if it does work fine is not correct.

Saying X doesn't work if you mean Y is not correct too.

Topic starter
(@central4allgmail-com)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @martin

Saying something doesn't work if it does work fine is not correct.

Saying X doesn't work if you mean Y is not correct too.

Ok i agree with you,

so the one is orange and clickable,

the other is not orange and not clickable,

you tell me please, the white works or not ?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@central4allgmail-com

The whole discussion was made to say you, that you should be clear when you post a reply in new version release summery. You have posted a reply saying it doesn't work without any details and with pointing it to your forum home page. You don't even quoted the original post. This is incorrect information, people will understand you wrongly and think that the [jump to first unread post] doesn't work on forum home page (on forum list), but it does very well.

so the one is orange and clickable,

the other is not orange and not clickable,

you tell me please, the white works or not ?

Regarding the [new] indicator in the widget without background. It should also work. Because the background doesn't have any relation to the link. Link should work fine. Please update, delete all caches and let us see that again.