Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Problems with basic setup

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@magoogle)

I'm having a problem with my forum. I want it to open to one of the administrators as opposed to opening to the user page. Ive tried all i can think of and cant seem to make it happen. I would also like to use two more forums on the same site and cant figure that out as well. I feel so stupid, I thought I was pretty good at these things, now I just feel like a dope. If you can give me a hand please drop me a note to help me figure this out.

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @magoogle

I want it to open to one of the administrators as opposed to opening to the user page. Ive tried all i can think of and cant seem to make it happen.

I'm sorry but I didn't folow you. What do you mean saying "open to one of the administrators as opposed to opening to the user page"?

I would also like to use two more forums on the same site and cant figure that out as well.

I'm sorry but you can only have one forum home page with unlimited forums in it. There is no way to create separate two forum pages.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You can add new forums and categories in Dashboard > Forums > Forums admin page. please read the documentation here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/categories-and-forums/forum-manager/add-new-forum/