Clear all

[Closed] [resetpassword & lostpassword pages] Title and Confirm button text

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@webwpforo)

Hi, 

the text "reset password" is the same for 2 different pages (resetpassword and lostpassword) , it is also the same for the title of the page and for the confirm button. I added "-" before the text to make sure it was the same label.

Would it be possible to use 4 different labels?

wpForo v1.9.3

Thanks a lot

4 Replies
Topic starter
(@webwpforo)

One of the problems with this is that the resetpassword page is also what the user sees to set the password immediately after registering. And using the same text doesn't make much sense.

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@webwpforo,

You can use the js code provided below to change the value of the text lost password page. 

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
jQuery(".wpf-default.wpft-lostpassword #wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-login-wrap input[type='submit']").attr('value', 'Save');
});

This article should be helpful for you: https://www.collectiveray.com/add-javascript-to-wordpress

The red marked phrase you can change as you like. 

Topic starter
(@webwpforo)

Hi, thanks for the reply

Isn't the use of new labels planned to better differentiate the texts? So that you can edit them through translations?

I would prefer to use solutions that can work in the future with new wpforo updates (where in the meantime the structure could change).

Topic starter
(@webwpforo)

The problem however is mainly in the page resetpassword.

The same page is used for two different things (password reset, password setting after registration).

So on the same page i should have 2 different titles for 2 different conditions.