Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Will the forum run well without any paid add-ons?

7 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter
(@clbtiengducvietduc)
Eminent Member

Will the forum run well without any paid add-ons?

6 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @clbtiengducvietduc,

wpForo is a fully workable forum plugin, and gives users access to a wide range of functionalities, it doesn’t have a Pro version, and it’ll always be free. Here you can see the wpForo plugin without any customizations and add-ons:  https://wpforo.com/community/

We’ve also developed paid add-ons (separate plugins) for wpForo, they add some extra functions and features to your forum.

Check out the paid add-ons here:  https://gvectors.com/product-category/wpforo/

1 Reply
(@clbtiengducvietduc)

Eminent Member
Posted by: @chris

Hi @clbtiengducvietduc,

wpForo is a fully workable forum plugin, and gives users access to a wide range of functionalities, it doesn’t have a Pro version, and it’ll always be free. Here you can see the wpForo plugin without any customizations and add-ons:  https://wpforo.com/community/

We’ve also developed paid add-ons (separate plugins) for wpForo, they add some extra functions and features to your forum.

Check out the paid add-ons here:  https://gvectors.com/product-category/wpforo/

Thank you so much for your answer and your amazing forum software. I have just installed it, and found it much better than I had expected.

However, I still have one more question: if there is a way to hide the super admin from the forum. I meant the user who installed Wordpress.

And I wonder, why there is an option to mark a thread in Extended Layout as Resolved, but in the Q&A Layout there is not such useful option whereas it must be available there.

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

@clbtiengducvietduc

Posted by: @clbtiengducvietduc

However, I still have one more question: if there is a way to hide the super admin from the forum. I meant the user who installed Wordpress.

what do you mean, saying hide the super admin?

And I wonder, why there is an option to mark a thread in Extended Layout as Resolved, but in the Q&A Layout there is not such useful option whereas it must be available there.

There is check button for all replies, and the check button can be used only for one reply that's, that's the solved option for Q&A Layout.(After Marking the Reply with check button you can see that left side of the topic title appears [Solved])

3 Replies
(@clbtiengducvietduc)

Eminent Member

@clbtiengducvietduc

what do you mean, saying hide the super admin?

There is check button for all replies, and the check button can be used only for one reply that's, that's the solved option for Q&A Layout.(After Marking the Reply with check button you can see that left side of the topic title appears [Solved])

Thank you so much for your answer. I am sorry for that question because I hadn't learnt all wonderful functions of this software.

About the question "hide super admin", I meant that: I don't want the first user of WordPress to be displayed on the forum user list. I want this user to be anonymous. (I am wondering if my English is good enough to be clear to you?)

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@clbtiengducvietduc,

All Usergroups have an option` "Display on Members List"(Dashboard > Forums > Usergroups > Edit the Usergroup) 

Disable the option for your Super Admin Usergroup.

(@clbtiengducvietduc)

Eminent Member

@clbtiengducvietduc,

All Usergroups have an option` "Display on Members List"(Dashboard > Forums > Usergroups > Edit the Usergroup) 

Disable the option for your Super Admin Usergroup.

Thank you so much!