Clear all

[Closed] Latest post button not working

8 Posts
3 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter
(@timmeehh)

Hey guys, 

The 'latest post' button in the topic head is not working. It seems like the post id that is added to the URL #post-xxx is not the correct one and thus does not work.

Let me know if you guys need more info, but this is really frustrating in topics with many pages.

Topic Tags
7 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

It would be helpful to post a url of the issue. Otherwise ....

Personally i can't replicate it, still not sure if i got this right.

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @timmeehh,

Please provide URL of that topic, so we could check.

Topic starter
(@timmeehh)

Sure. It seems like the /paged/<pagenumber> is not always working. But it's a bit of a weird bug that is not always present. https://rkcnu.nl/forum/transfers-geruchten/transfers-23-24/. I just got the bug that /paged/38 (which is the last page) is not working (not even with pagination), but /paged/37 is.

I hope this helps.

4 Replies
(@timmeehh)

I created a video on a browser window where I have the bug present. Attached it here:

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@timmeehh,

Do you have any cache plugin?

Testing the URL I don't face the issues that you have, pressing on next page from 37, I go to 38 with no issues.

(@timmeehh)

@chris Yeah, like I said not every user/not every time the issue persists. Please see the attached video for the issue I'm describing. No caching plugin active on my website.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@timmeehh,

Could you do some test and find out when it usually happens? This is something strange and to test and troubleshoot it we need to make it happen.

If you could find when it usually happens, like after what kind of process or something similar, that would help us a lot.