My site seems to be...

Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] My site seems to be loading slower since the recent update.

95 Posts
5 Users
27 Likes
Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

With or without the extra code im still having issues 🙁 

Im gonna take the weekend off and try to figure this out on monday. Thanks for all your help guys 

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom,

Ok, then this is not wpForo issue for sure. We have no other solution for you.

(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@robert Awesome, I really appreciate all the work you have put in to help me over the last week man, thanks a lot Robert. 

I will find the solution eventually i am sure 🙂

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @percysgrowroom

I will find the solution eventually i am sure 🙂

The solution will come only if and when you pinpoint the cause.

(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@dimalifragis For sure man, but now i know the cause isnt coming from wpforo 🙂 So it must be coming from my server. Makes looking for the problem much easier. Slowly illuminating things so there is less to look for.

It must be down to some kind of bot/ attack like you said a few days ago. Maybe cloudflare is my next step now? 

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @percysgrowroom

@dimalifragis For sure man, but now i know the cause isnt coming from wpforo 🙂 So it must be coming from my server. Makes looking for the problem much easier. Slowly illuminating things so there is less to look for.

It must be down to some kind of bot/ attack like you said a few days ago. Maybe cloudflare is my next step now? 

Do you have ANY kind of protection right now? You still have this spam protection they use here also?

Anything? Firewall?

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member
Posted by: @dimalifragis

Anything? Firewall?

Right now I use black hole for bad bots, askimet, and there is stuff on my server too as far as I am aware. With google recaptcha on all forms too

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Stuff on your server?

1 Reply
(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@dimalifragis The host protect the server too I think?

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Hostgaurd its called:

"HostGuard Management is included with your VPS. With HostGuard, our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team manages your account's network, hardware, software and security. You won't find this level of service with any other provider! HostGuard means you can focus your attention and building your site and promoting it to your audience."

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

HostGuard seems like a control panel.

Page 6 / 8