[Closed] Translation of a text element in PM plugin not possible

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@wp-henne)
Trusted Member

Hello!

I have not found a solution where the text block shown in the image can be translated

Since "Realtime find & replace" does not work either, I assume that this is hard-coded in the Java script. Haven't searched yet...

THX

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @wp-henne,

Navigate to Dashboard > wpForo > Overview, Press Rebuild Phrases then Delete Phrase Cache Buttons, after that navigate to wpForo > Phrases Page, and search for the needed phrase with the search box.

Topic starter
(@wp-henne)
Trusted Member

Hello @chris

Great, thank you very much. That's exactly the way it worked.

Acute problem solved!

Although I have translated everything with PoEdit from the plugin and that is uploaded under /wp-cpntent/languages/plugins/ and is also used, so these strings are necessary.

How can I use this yet very elaborate thing (for me, users without knowledge have with it an easy mode so I understand well the sense) now multiple times, so export everything added there? Because there is an XML import function... how do I get there to create/export an XML?

In general I assume a high acceptance of the forum in the German-speaking world. I don't even remember now if a DE file is included when downloading the add-on. If not: I'm happy to give mine (DU version) for use.

(This also applies to the Censur add-on, which I also translated).

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@wp-henne,

I'm sorry but I don't follow you, what exactly do you want to do know and what result do you want to get ?