Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Translation wpForo Spanish

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@fernando)
Eminent Member

I translated wpForo 100% to spanish with Loco Translate Plugin but when I go to "Phrases" (settings) there are all English... and there are phrases that are not in Loco Translate... (sincronization was done... but phrases likie all on "bell notifications" dont appears and only appears on "Phrases"... What I have to do?

5 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @fernando,

Please follow this instruction:

1. Deactivate wpForo (just deactivate NOT uninstall)
  2. Then delete wpForo plugin
  3. Then search and install the plugin again
  4. Delete all caches
  5. Try to find and translate the phrase via Loco Translate (don't forget to synchronize before making translation)
Topic starter
(@fernando)
Eminent Member

Translation is with "sistem, author and personalizated" what archive will be used?

And, If i go to "phrases" this are not displayed in loco translation, how to change this to Spanish?

Thanks!

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@fernando

Please forget about the phrases one moment. You're translating with Loco so why are you check the phrases? Phrases don't have any relation to what you're currently doing.

1. before translating language files you should update and synchronize those to get new phrases. Have you done it?

2. If you did it then you must see that phases and you should be able to translate. So what is your current problem? What you're searching in the Phrases? The phrases are always in English. They are designed for quick front-end phrase translation. You should edit those one by one and insert the translated phrases, those are not connected to loco translation and to PO/MO language files.

Topic starter
(@fernando)
Eminent Member

Yes I synchronized all with loco and I have phrases displayed in english...

(Español Actualizado: 05/02/2020 15:00 – 100% traducido, 1,701 cadenas)

Then if I underestand, i have to translate "settings phrases" too, true?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@fernando,

You don't need to translate phrases in Forums > Phrases admin page. If you've translated the language PO file then it's enough.

So, you have synched the language file? Do you see the notification phrase in the Loco Translation list?