4 Users
10 Reactions
Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

I would be very grateful if someone could direct me or advise if it is possible for one of the admins here to take a look.

I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow, I'll be busy with work and also have webinars with my members, but I can forward my login information to where it needs to go if anyone takes a look.

Thanks for any response from admins (or someone els, who is working here) 👍 

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@jaroslav-lachky,

The topic is very long. Please explain current issues with 1-2 sentences and send admin login  details to support[at]gvectors.com email address. We'll login and check the problems within next 12-24 hours. As far as I see your issues are too complicated, so it's just impossible to help you in this thread, we need dashboard access to look it deeper.

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@robert Many thanks Robert.

I will send my data for logging into wordpress to the given email gvector.

As for the 2 sentence explanation, here it is:

"Since I updated wpforo to the new version 2.0, where new functions "boards" and "Permalinks" were added, whenever a visitor clicks on Permalinks within the forum (for example, my profile - /participant/), only a blank page is displayed and in wordpress from some for unknown reason, a new page with the URL /community/ will be created.

The main page in the default board is set correctly to /forum/, and the page ID is set correctly, but the problem still persists and when the visitor clicks on any Permalinks from /setting/general/ again, the fórum plugin only displays an empty page (only footer and header) with the following creation of a new page /community/ In wordpress."

Thats two sentences so hope, I explain my problem corretly and excuse mé about my english if it is not properly Express 🙂

So I am going to send my dáta to you, and will be hoping that you find something. 

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@robert Hi Róbert,

I just want to nottife you, that I right now send email as you instructed me to gvector support email adress with subject "Sending LOGIN for checking my wpforo Problem on site" from my personal email jarinno01@gmail.com

So will be waiting for some news and many times thaks. 

Regards, 

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

@robert

Hi, 

I just want to ask you, if you or gvector team have any new information about my problem? 

It is few days that I send my login and they send email that they will look at my site, but without any other news.

Just currious, and thanks.

Regards

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@jaroslav-lachky,

We've not found time yet. We'll try to check it today.

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@robert Thanks for reply Robert. I appreciate it.

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Just Update - it seems, that todsay, after your wpforo update to 2.1.0, everything is Fix. So lets see for next days, and I hope, it will be OK 🙂

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Only think, that I am now seeing is, that registration emails dont go to new users, because I am trying wpforo on my site, from another Notebook, and URL, pages, etc., is great (fixed), also email with email forgot, topic subsrcibe, is going but after registration new user, email dont come. 

I am now going to look at it 

Page 4 / 4