Clear all

[Closed] Slovak forum, after actualization dont work - please HELP

43 Posts
4 Users
10 Reactions
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Reading your whole topic (oh that was hard), i see you have a LOT of login/hide/security plugins, messing with permalinks (slugs).

I suspect all that create some issues.

You MUST enable debug to a log

https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

and after a while check the debug.log file.

Also SOMEWHERE you have set as slug "community", somewhere IN WPFORO. Search where ....

2 Replies
(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis Thanks. I know, that have lots of plugins, now I trying to cut them, but still, as I write before, when I disabled them all, wpforo still not working well.

And also was chexking for linka "community", but it seems to mé that wpforo some how create that link on his own.

All the time, when I delete all cache, paged, etc., look at the settings, everything is fine, set the main page, púť there [wpforo] and try it, it work. I login, click on profile, and it is fine, but on Second click, page just s**t down and then, when I look in wordpress pages, there is created new page with community. Then community-2, etc., so I think, you are right that some problém is there, but dont know how to find it.

And with Debug log, if I am understanding right, it mean, that I need to go write some vode in my wordpress theme? 🤔 Base on likyou send? 

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@jaroslav-lachky For debug log you need to manually edit the wordpress config php, it is all in the link i send you. Read it. Probably you can do it using ftp? Or a file manager from your Cpanel?

As for "community", well it MUST be somewhere in wpForo settings. 100%.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

And try to solve ONE BY ONE the issues. Installing some other plugin to cover some issue, will not help you.

Doing massive changes during an issue, just complicates things.

🙂

4 Replies
(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis Thanks man a lot. I will try it as you write and look at Debuging and hope to find something which could help mé undersetand problem or solved it. 🙂 

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis so I try Our advice, and install Debuging plugin for look et errors in wordpress, and it piť some error already, when I click on forum. 

But I dont understnad them, so Will be looking at them later in thay, when I come home, but I copy some of them from Debuging message, maybe you can undersetand something. 

SELECT *

FROM wh20771_wpforo_boards

WHERE `status` = '1' 

wpforo\classes\Boards->_get_boards

135 SELECT *

WHERE `status` = '1'

AND `slug` IN('participant')

AND `pageid` IN(15794)

ORDER BY ( `locale` = ''

OR `locale` IS NULL ) ASC, `boardid` DESC

LIMIT 0,1 

wpforo\classes\Boards->_get_board

136 SELECT *

WHERE ( `locale` = ''

OR `locale` IS NULL

OR `locale` LIKE '%sk\_SK%' )

AND `status` = '1'

ORDER BY ( `locale` = ''

LIMIT 0,1 

137 SELECT *

WHERE `status` = '1'

AND `is_standalone` = '1'

ORDER BY ( `locale` = ''

LIMIT 0,1 

138 SELECT *

WHERE `boardid` IN(0)

ORDER BY `boardid` DESC

LIMIT 0,1 

144 SELECT *

WHERE `status` = '1'

AND `pageid` IN(15794)

ORDER BY ( `locale` = ''

LIMIT 0,1 

145 SELECT *

WHERE ( `locale` = ''

OR `locale` IS NULL

OR `locale` LIKE '%sk\_SK%' )

AND `status` = '1'

ORDER BY ( `locale` = ''

LIMIT 0,1 

146 SELECT *

WHERE `status` = '1'

AND `is_standalone` = '1'

ORDER BY ( `locale` = ''

LIMIT 0,1 

147 SELECT *

WHERE `boardid` IN(0)

ORDER BY `boardid` DESC

LIMIT 0,1 

Total: 9 / 172

Another message:

Warning Zend OPcache can't be temporary enabled (it may be only disabled till the end of request) 1 

Unknown:0

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@jaroslav-lachky Never said to install any debug plugin. So not sure what this is.

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis Hi,

Appologise, I write it wrong.

Yesterday I made wp.config.php to see my debug log on wordpress and I find lots of error from one plugin, wp Ajax comment.

Now, I delete that plugin, and also in evening, with my web provider we made actualization to new PHP 8.0, but wpforo have still samé problém. 

So no progress. Also tryed yes terday again deactivate all plugin, and let work only wpforo, but still the same mistake with Permalinks. 

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

@dimalifragis only think, that I can try nie I think is unninstall and delete wpforo and try install it again. But I think, this way will be lost all my settings 🤔

Do you think or now about any toloc here about that? If it is possible to delete plugin and download again without losing all settings, topics, posts  etc.? Thanks 

3 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@jaroslav-lachky No, do NOT UNINSTALL anything.

Just DISABLE the Plugin, and then Delete it. DO NOT UNINSTALL. And just in case make a DB backup.

After deleting the wpForo plugin, install it and activate it. Nothing is lost.

Also use the wpForo tools to check if everything is ok.

If not, then ask wpForo support to login to your site and help you out.

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis Thanks man. So I will try it today.

So for to be sure - just deactivate wpforo, delete plugin

... and than in wordpress plugins find wpforo, install again and activate it and my settings, etc., will be here again?

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@jaroslav-lachky Right. Not Uninstall, Disable, Delete, Install, Activate

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Oo, I find it here, Thanks.

https://wpforo.com/community/postid/36176/

You should deactivate the plugin (NOT uninstall if you have some data), delete wpForo. Then find and install it again. In this case, the information will not be lost. 

So will try it later in Day and let you know 

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

@dimalifragis

@chris @robert 

Hi, 

I just write here that I try reinstall wpforo from advice, everything was OK, my settings and topics, etc., is still here, and also deactivate two plugins, which show DEBUG LOG error, but it is still the same. 

I try also create again URL forum, and look at core wordpress DEBUG LOG, but cant see any other possible option, how to solve my problem. 

I make screenshots here to look, because it is interesting to me that for example now, I restart wpforo, put shortcode on URL page /forum/ and everything was fine. I click on my profile, profile other members, their activity, favorite, etc., and it show great as you can see on screenshots. 

But maybe on eight clock on my profile, suddenly again forum shutdown and only empty page as you see on screenshot and again, when I look to my wordpress pages, it create somehow new page with URL /community/. If i put shortcode "wpforo" here, it was fine for minute, I can cloick on profile, login, rehistered and again shut down - empty page - created /community-2/

So I really dont know and maybe, if some of the admin can take a look at my page, I will be very thankfull. I dont know, if it is possible and also, if I need to write email on your support, or just here? 

And here is my sceenshots from 3 minutes of running forum greatly.

Page 3 / 4