Clear all

[Closed] Slovak forum, after actualization dont work - please HELP

43 Posts
4 Users
10 Likes
Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Here is some error message from wpforo settings which I found now. Maybe it will help, because I am not on this "technical" stuff. But it seems, that there is problem with generating permalink (ID), but I check this, ID and slug is the same on board forum and page forum, and also press button soft and hard flash, and have no cachce plugin.

Here is coppying the message from wpforo/tools:

Action Required!
Some forum pages may be not accessible

wpForo detected wrong rewrite rules, please navigate to wpForo > Overview admin page, scroll down, click the [Soft Flush Permalinks] button, if the issue is not fixed, please click the [Hard Flush Permalinks] button.

Wrong revrite rules (current pageid is 15561):

• (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?participant(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-out(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?change-password(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-in(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-up(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?participants(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600
Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

and here is screenshot from my wordpress. Anytime someone try to login/register or click on profile page (participant permalink), forum shut down and somehow create new page with URL "community". Here is second community-2, which have excatly ID of error message up 15600

But when I do anything, delete page, reset all, create another, etc., it will always create another and another page with URL "community", "community-2", "community-3", etc., after trying to loging, clicking. 🤔 

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

@chris @robert 

Hello,

I don't want to start a new topic, so I just want to ask two thing, trying to silve my problém, which still continued:

1. if someone from your support could visit my website and point out what the problem might be.

The forum still doesn't work as it should, but I used the ultimate member plugin as a temporary solution so that at least registration and login would work.

I also looked at the site, and wordpress with my web provider support, and we could not find anything wrong. No cache plugin, no caching, I even tried to install cache, exclude forum pages, didn't help.

I also tried disabling all plugins and štart wpforo and it still didn't help.

So is it possible that there could be a bug in the plugin?

2. So Second option, alternatively, delete the plugin and install it again?

But I'm worried that if I remove wpforo from wordpress and reinstall, will my data, all conversations and my personál forum settings be wiped? 

So can anyone advise me if it's worth trying to install the forum, or if I give my login details as an admin to someone from support, would they look at it?

Thanks in advanced if anybody from support wpforo team can help

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Hi,

Why do you use All in one Security AND Wordfence?

Also your url is "forum", why are you mentioning community-xxx pages?

3 Replies
(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis Hi, that was advice I think year aho, from my web support. In that time, I háve problém with mallware and my web page was attack, so we make clearing, etc. everything gót to normal and they told my to have this plugins to be sure.

Do you think they could be problém? I try to deactivates that plugins also, and wpforo have still problém with loading Permalinks. 🤔

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@jaroslav-lachky Well i have no idea if this is your issue, still TWO security/firewalls is a no go.

Use one of them, i would go for Wordfence.

And i asked about the community-xxx slug also? Why you mention it?

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member
Posted by: @dimalifragis

@jaroslav-lachky Well i have no idea if this is your issue, still TWO security/firewalls is a no go.

Use one of them, i would go for Wordfence.

And i asked about the community-xxx slug also? Why you mention it?

Thanks for advice. I am no profesionál on this, so I can deleted one of them. Wordference is better, so agree.

And about community link what you ask, now, for temporary usage I download ultimate member, and one another r plugin for login and registration (so links in wpforo are now Custom).

But all Permalinks from wpforo, if someone is login and click on profile picture, participants, etc., everything goes back to "empty page" only header and footer.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

The "shut down" and "empty page" from login/register, could be a "white page of death". That means a FATAL error.

Have you ever enabled DEBUG TO A LOG and check in there for errors?

2 Replies
(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member
Posted by: @dimalifragis

The "shut down" and "empty page" from login/register, could be a "white page of death". That means a FATAL error.

Have you ever enabled DEBUG TO A LOG and check in there for errors?

And debug is the same. From wpforo settings. Always, and when I tryed to change url from Permalinks:

wpForo detected wrong rewrite rules, please navigate to wpForo > Overview admin page, scroll down, click the [Soft Flush Permalinks] button, if the issue is not fixed, please click the [Hard Flush Permalinks] button.

Wrong revrite rules (current pageid is 15561):

(?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?participant(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600

(?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-out(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600

(?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?change-password(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600

(?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-in(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600

(?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-up(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=15600

(?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?participants(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1] &page_id=15600

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@jaroslav-lachky What do you mean debug is the same? Those errors are not from debug.log, they are from wpForo.

Page 2 / 4