Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] After Registration , logout , login no successful message is coming

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jyotirmoy99)
Eminent Member

Hi,

In my website, when users register, successful notice is not coming. It is just automatically redirecting to homepage. 

When users log in no successful message is coming.

When users logout , no logout notice is coming.

Am loosing potential users due to this issue. Please guide me how to solve the problem.

Thanks

Topic Tags
11 Replies
Topic starter
(@jyotirmoy99)
Eminent Member
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

The url of the forum? The one posted doesn't work.

1 Reply
(@jyotirmoy99)

Eminent Member
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @jyotirmoy99,

wpForo Doesn't have any popup message for Logout, only for Login saying`

Welcome Back(displayname) and this popup message works on your website.

7 Replies
(@jyotirmoy99)

Eminent Member

@chris After sign up in other site says, "Registration success. Kindly check your inbox for confirmation" or something like that. But in my site health . Gd / community after registration no such message is coming. Please resolve this issue.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@jyotirmoy99,

Please Give Admin Access to wpForoSupport Account, need to check your website.

(@jyotirmoy99)

Eminent Member

@chris hi i have made you admin . kindly check

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@jyotirmoy99,

The issue comes from the hCaptcha for Forms and More plugin, we have deactivated it and now the registration works with no issues.
You can use wpForo reCAPTCHA by google, Go to Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Antispam Tab to check the options.

We have also excluded wpForo from your LiteSpeed Cache plugin, as wpForo has its own cache system.

(@jyotirmoy99)

Eminent Member

@chris hi thanks for the help. But the issue not resolved yet. I have installed google captch. but after registration user is redirected to home page and no popup/successful message is coming

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@jyotirmoy99,

Try deactivating LiteSpeed plugin, then Press Delete All Caches button from Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard.

Lite Speed Has lots of settings, and they can affect on wpForo, I am not familiar to the plugin, so I don't want to deactivate it myself.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

We have found out that your server is on LiteSpeed web server, and also we have found that the issue comes from cache, so after deactivating LiteSpeed plugin, if the Issue remains you should contact your hosting, as it can be a server side cache.