Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Any way to redirect to account page after setting password

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@kenfern)
Eminent Member

Any way to redirect to account page after setting password. When you register the flow is 1. Submit the reg form. 2. Get a confirmation email to set password. 3. Set password. After you set you password you are redirected to forums page. Is there any way to redirect to account page instead so folks can see the other fields and fill them out?

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @kenfern,

Go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members Tab and check Custom Redirection URLs after following actions: field.

2 Replies
(@kenfern)

Eminent Member

@chris I set the redirection for login and registration to the account page but after creating a password for the first time I still get the forum page. 1. User registers, 2. gets email to set password. 3. sets password. 4. Gets forum page. Is there a redirect option specifically for password reset?

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

I'm sorry @kenfern, but wpforo doesn't have redirection option after password reset, however you can try using redirection plugin for that: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/Redirection/