Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Avatar Size

7 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@maurice2-0)

Hello @all,

our Forum is live since a few days. Very good software. But one thing we find no infos about. The size of the profil picture / avatar. I have try some different and some are taken,from the system, some not. Some smaller pictures did not work and some bigger do and otherwiese some bigger did not work and smaller do. All used pictures are .jpg
That is a liitle bit strange. Did anyone know the exacly precondition ?

A lot of users from our forum ask us aboout that, because the most have problems with the avatar picture. By the option to load it up is also no info about size or any other infos. 

Best Regards

Maurice

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @maurice2-0,

Please provide your forum URL.

2 Replies
(@maurice2-0)

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@maurice2-0,

Checking your Forum and can't find any user with avatar issues, can you provide URL's with the issue.

(@jhonalbert)
Posted by: @chris

Checking your Forum and can't find any user with avatar issues, can you provide URL's with the issue.

Yes, exactly. I'm also can't find any one

Topic starter
(@maurice2-0)

The most users in the forum have no avater picture. A few write me that they can not upload a picture. Is there any guideline for size ?

Best Regards

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

@maurice2-0,

How do they try to upload an avatar and what they get after doing it(error, pop-up message etc.)?

I just registered in your website and tried below options, didn't see any issue with uploading avatr.

• Set avatar by URL:
  • Upload avatar