Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Cannot Edit or Delete Posts

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@danesdad)

For several months, everything had been working great and I'm loving WPFORO, then 3 days ago, I started having problems editing or deleting posts.

If I select as post and click 'edit', the header of the dialog changes to Edit, but I get no content, and the button stays as 'Submit' and no longer changes to 'Update'.  If I click Delete, I'm asked if I want to delete the post, I say yes, then nothing happens.

If I disable every single other plugin on my site, I still have the same problem.

I made a copy of my theme.  Interestingly, if I do a live preview of the copy of my theme, everything works, but then if I activate that copy of the theme, Edit and Delete no longer work.  Conversely, those functions DO work in the original copy of the theme that I just disabled if I do a live preview of it.  

I re-installed wordpress, but still have the same problem.  I have not removed WPFORO and re-installed because I did not want to lose any posts.  

At this point I'm stumped as to what to try next.   I welcome any suggestions anyone might have as I'd really like to continue using WPFORO.