Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Category on wrong Place

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@slicky)

Hi everyone, 

I'm new with wpforo and just want to set it up. 

Could anyone tell me why the category is shown in this upper place and not in the blue blox?

Tried different styles (QA, Simple and Extended). All with the same result.

Also changes at the style are not working. Tried to get the green from the wrong category for the "right" category but the blue doesnt change.

Kind regards, Karim.

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Ok, I see there is a CSS conflict. Categories are getting CSS style from your theme and are being relocated. Please leave the forum URL to allow us debug it. I recommend change the theme to WP default theme and continue configuration. Once you made all necessary changes in forum you can change the theme back and let us know. If this theme is not important for you I recommend change it permanently.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Slicky

Also changes at the style are not working. Tried to get the green from the wrong category for the "right" category but the blue doesnt change.

Could you please explain what is the "Green"?

Topic starter
(@slicky)

Sure!

You will find it here, but the theme is really impotant for me, so there is no option to change that. 

The "green" is the color of my theme. Don't know how to explain that. It's the background color of the wrong css you saw in the picture. I want to change the forum colors to that colors of my theme. It's that mint green.

Thak you so much for your fast reply.

Kind Regards, Karim.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Ok, I see the conflict point.

Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page and put this CSS code in Custom CSS Code textarea, then save it, delete all cache and do Ctrl+F5 on forum front:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .cat-title {
      position: inherit;
     background: transparent;
     max-width: inherit;
}
Page 1 / 2