Clear all

[Closed] change member activity icons

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@habbodreams)
Eminent Member
Hello, I would like to change the icons of the member's activity page to replace them with my personalized images, how to do it please? Cordially
8 Replies
Topic starter
(@habbodreams)
Eminent Member

Please help me 😊

seov
(@seov)

Inspect image in browser DevTools. If it's just a plain png - you can replace image on your server: just upload your new image with old name.

1 Reply
(@habbodreams)

Eminent Member

@seov,

Thanks for your help :). I inspected the source and as indicated on the screen, these are fontawesome icons. Can you explain to me how to replace them with the url of an image published on my server? Cordially

seov
(@seov)

If you are not familiar with editing templates, the way is -> changing CSS (but it's a kind of "dirty hack"). Something like this:

.fas.fa-pen-square {
    background: url('YOUR_IMAGE_FULL_PATH') no-repeat;
}
.fas.fa-pen-square::before {
    content: "";
}

You should write mo specific selector to not affect the others icons of the same type. And I'm not sure about icon code `fa-pen-square`, this code only demonstrates the idea. 

2 Replies
(@habbodreams)

Eminent Member

@seov

Thank you for your help :). Should I insert the url of my wordpress image in content "" as well as in "your_image_full_path"? when I place the url in "you_image_full_path", there is no image, only the text below 🙁
(@habbodreams)

Eminent Member

@seov

Thank you for your help :). Should I insert the url of my wordpress image in content "" as well as in "your_image_full_path"? when I place the url in "you_image_full_path", there is no image, only the text below 🙁
 seov
(@seov)

You shouldn't put anything into `content`

Page 1 / 2