Notifications
Clear all

CSS Cutomization On Button Texts And Login/Registration Page CSS

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@kelixrr)

Hello, I have customized my site CSS to a great extent based on Google's developer tool however I am unable to find the CSS class for the text on the buttons. How can I fix those texts to centre from all sides? The same issues with all the major buttons in the theme. Additionally, the login and registration pages are entirely different when it comes to styling. I want to align the input boxes to the centre and give them the same styling as the login page. How can I achieve it? There are different classes for each button and form input. Please help me out. I have attached the images for your reference. 

It would be great if the customization feature were inbuilt. 

5 Replies
Topic starter
(@kelixrr)

Registration page images. 

Topic starter
(@kelixrr)

Button issues

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)
Contributor

Hi @kelixrr

If you want to apply custom CSS to a specific element, you can use attributes specific to that element in your CSS selectors. For example, if the sign-in button has a unique attribute, you can target it in your CSS.

If your customization needs go beyond what CSS can achieve, you can create custom theme files for wpForo. WpForo supports creating child theme files for each of its theme files. For more information on how to customize wpForo themes, you can refer to the documentation page provided by wpForo.
https://wpforo.com/docs/wpforo-v2/forum-themes/theme-customization/

Topic starter
(@kelixrr)

Hi, thanks I tried editing the specific elements but I am not able to find the CSS class of the texts on the buttons. I need help with that.

1 Reply
BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@kelixrr 

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_selectors.php