Determining primary and secondary roles, displaying them
I've seen some interesting behavior out of the display for this user I'll give you a screenshot of. He's an Editor which syncs to Moderator. We added a usergroup called Podcaster(s) that we added him to and synced. He showed in that group in the back-end. His profile showed that he was in the Podcaster group but not the moderator group. We then went to his user profile and assigned him to the secondary usergroup of Podcaster(s), which was odd because he had always been assigned to that group and we had performed multiple syncs, and then as you can see how now has two Podcaster tabs. What is the correct way to show him in the two different usergroups and have those badges displayed on his profile. Thanks!
It seems there is two secondary usergroups with the same name and for that user selected both of secondary usergroups, thus it displays two times.
More info in this article: https://gvectors.com/using-secondary-usergroups-in-wpforo-wordpress-forum-plugin/
No, that did not happen. This example shows an Editor mapped over to Moderator and then we created the secondary group, Podcaster(s)
Also, there have been no customizations made to the plugin. Everything has been done using your tools out of the box.
Hey guys, I love your plugins and we've wrapped a good portion of our site around you guys.
That said, I don't ever want to come close to the amount of work you're suggesting we do because you cannot pick a time to get admin details on our site for what should presumably be a 10-minute run through our stuff. We have not modified your plugins. We're using basic settings. You've assumed we've "made some customization" to cause the issue. No, we used the plugin within the settings panels that you have created.
If you really need admin access for this, you can email us in advance when you would know the time you're working on it and we can open it up for you. Or, alternatively, perhaps debugging the issue with more than a passing glance you can also determine why two of the same label are showing up, and if we're adding more to the ticket here why the label was inheriting the wrong color often times. And if there is something wrong with the configuration for whatever reason, I can assure you it was not for our lack of trying. There is very little documentation on these specific issues and the UI isn't perfect.