Topic starter
(@hoop-ball)
Eminent Member

Just sent. Thank you.

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@hoop-ball,

For some reason, we can't find your email. So please leave the email subject here to allow us to easily find it. 

Topic starter
(@hoop-ball)
Eminent Member

It's automatically sent by Wordpress. Email aaron@hoop-ball.com and we'll get you credentials.

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@hoop-ball,

Please send the registration link one more time.

Topic starter
(@hoop-ball)
Eminent Member

Guys,

This is not very efficient. I'll do it again but we need you guys to actually get in there and use the credentials.

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@hoop-ball,

...and then as you can see how now has two Podcaster tabs. 

The developers just checked and don't find such an issue on our website. See the screenshot below.

(@crisw)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @hoop-ball

Hi guys,

I've seen some interesting behavior out of the display for this user I'll give you a screenshot of. He's an Editor which syncs to Moderator. We added a usergroup called Podcaster(s) that we added him to and synced. He showed in that group in the back-end. His profile showed that he was in the Podcaster group but not the moderator group.  We then went to his user profile and assigned him to the secondary usergroup of Podcaster(s), which was odd because he had always been assigned to that group and we had performed multiple syncs, and then as you can see how now has two Podcaster tabs.  What is the correct way to show him in the two different usergroups and have those badges displayed on his profile.  Thanks!

Hi @hoop-ball

We also noticed this when we updated to version 1.8.2.  I've observed it's a user misconfiguration (we have several admins in one of our specific forums).  

So you might want to re-check two sections of your Forum.  I am attaching two screenshots, for those who want to display two usergroups, or single usergroup.  (I only wanted one for ours).

Good luck and God bless you!  🙂 

Secondary User Group Display

(@crisw)
Reputable Member

Single Usergroup Display

Page 2 / 2