Clear all

[Closed] Disappearing Likes

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@aaronmckeon)
Trusted Member

I've received a couple reports of people's likes not being recorded.  Have you heard of this happening before or can you offer any reasons this might happen?  Sorry that I don't have more to go on, but thought I would check anyways.

I just had it happen again on this thread:  https://peakprosperity.com/community/current-news-events/observations-on-the-ftx-scam-and-its-bankruptcys-fallout/paged/2/   I was trying to give a thumbs up to VT Gothic’s post on page 2, time stamp 11/15/22 @ 7:31 PM, and it spin around, but the upward thumb did not get recorded.  I tried hitting the “thumbs up” right over where it says posted (no go), and I tried hitting the blue “thumbs up” when you hover over the former “thumbs up”.  Again, nothing recorded.  I tried probably more than 6 times.

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @aaronmckeon,

Tried the like button in your forum, it works, but takes several seconds to load, And that's all.

3 Replies
(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@chris It seems to take longer than ever for likes to register. Is there anyway this can be sped up? When I click like on a post on my forum it takes at least 10 seconds to register

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@percysgrowroom,

Checked your Forum Likes, the speed is normal, 1-3 seconds.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@aaronmckeon,

Wan to mention that your whole website is very slow, and that's not because of wpForo.
So first you need to increase your website speed.