[Solved] Forums not visible for Guest
Some time ago I have a problem with my wpforums. Guest or un-logged users don't see forums. I attach image, left I'm logged and right is a incognito window chrome label...
After read Usergroups and Permissions:
wpForo doesn’t allow delete Admin and Guest Usergroups. These usergroups are required and should not be removed.
I think that the problem come from this. My guest user is missing. I tried create a new group but doesn't work. Some idea how solve this problem?
Forum Website link: https://ashesofcreation.es/wpforos/
- I created an export independent tables with _wpforo_ tag...
- Block register
- Delete Wp Foro and uninstall plugin.
- Re-install wpforo.
- Create again all structure 100% equal
- Entry to DBASE and edit ID of forums to have same than first installation.
- After this test with incognito window in chrome if your structure is correct and you can see without login.
- If is all OK, from phpMyAdmin, delete this tables with _wpforo_ tag: acceses, likes, posts, subscribes, topics, views, visits, and votes.
- Now, Import all deleted tables from 1st step backup export. Important, Import 1st topics and 2nd posts. After isnt important...
For me this steps work for my forums to restore forums to unregistered and unlogin can see forums.
Thank you for letting us know JaPeMo. This also may be a cache issue. Next time check this points:
1. Delete all caches
2. Delete forum caches in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.
3. Make sure the Read Only forum access has permission to view forums.
Hello, hope you are well.
Guests cannot see posts unless they log in. I have followed all the steps above but posts still do not show unless logged in.
In MAIN CATEGORIES section is says there is 4 posts but when you go into the topic there it only shows 1 post unless you log in, then you can see all of them. Please help this is driving me crazy.
Please help, my website is www.afdaflix.co.za/community