Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Help for the help

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@docicee)

I saw this Q & A and wanted to post a question to Sofy but I could not reply. So I hope this is the correct place to do this. 

Sofy Posted:

Hi @street,

I'm really sorry, but wpForo doesn't automatically share new topics to facebook yet. We've already added this feature in our to-do list. It'll be available in near future releases. 

My question is can you give a better understanding of time on the word near? I'm by no means going to hold you to it I'm just deciding on my next move. If near is one year vs one month makes a big difference to me.

Original post: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/wpforo-cross-posting-messages-facebook/#post-28352

Thank you,

Docicee

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @docicee,

I saw this Q & A and wanted to post a question to Sofy but I could not reply. So I hope this is the correct place to do this. 

That's ok. We just close the topics once get a response from the users. 

My question is can you give a better understanding of time on the word near? I'm by no means going to hold you to it I'm just deciding on my next move. If near is one year vs one month makes a big difference to me.

I cannot provide any ETA yet. I'm going to ask wpForo developers, I'll let you know as soon as I get a response about the feature.