Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Help : Privacy Policy french translate ?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@annelrx)

Hi,

I just installed the module of your forum and I'm very happy. I would like to adapt the rules of confidentiality with GDPR (Forum Privacy Policy with GDPR compliant Template) but they are in English. It would be easier for me to have the French translation. Where can I find it? It would take me a long time to translate everything.

Thank you for your reply.

Best regards,

Anne

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @annelrx,

The texts can be found in Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Privacy & Rules admin page. 

More info here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/gdpr/

Besides, all wpForo phrases can be found in the Dashboard > Forums > Phrases admin page. Here you can edit each phrase one by one and translate it to your language. If you can’t find some phrase you can add it using [Add new] button.

IMPORTANT: If you did some change in phrases, please don’t forget to delete phrase cache in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.

Topic starter
(@annelrx)

Hello Sofy,

Thank you for your answer. I knew where the text is located but I wanted to know if you already had the translated versions in French? Obviously not ... I feel that I will have to resume everything. Thanks anyway to you Anne

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@annelrx

I knew where the text is located but I wanted to know if you already had the translated versions in French

I'm sorry, but no. You should translate it by yourself. 

(@annelrx)

@sofy

Thank you for your quick response.

Anne