I have 2 questions:
1. How can I get a particular user to be a moderator of only a specific forum?
2. If it is possible to create a moderator only for a particular forum, what capabilities is given to it - can it receive email alerts about new posts created only in that forum?
2. Is it possible to give this user a "Forum Manager" tag? And not a user tag? To be displayed next to his name in the forum
1. You can create a new Usergroup Example Moderator 2, set the CAN's for that Usergroup and set default Forums Access(Editor), in the Forums Permission filed give that usergroup Moderator Access.
2. If he has subscribed to that forum, he will get the email.
3. Go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members Tab and check these options:
- Enable Reputation Titles for selected usergroups
- Enable Reputation Badges for selected usergroups
- Display Usergroup under Post Author Avatar
- Display Secondary Usergroups under Post Author Avatar