Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How choose a different sidebar on the register, login and lost password page ?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mail-dragan-stamenkovic)

Hello,

I wish I could modify the register, login and password pages to choose the sidebar and create different design. Is it possible ?

Otherwise is there a possibility to insert a shortcode on a page to display only the registration form, login or password recovery?

thank you in advance
DP

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

What sidebar you use at the moment? is that wpForo sidebar or the theme sidebar?

Topic starter

I wish I could choose a sidebar of my choice with <?php dynamic_sidebar('xxxxx'); ?>

Otherwise there is also the solution to include a shortcode in a page. That's why I ask if it is possible to create different page with :

Register
Login
Forgot your password

In this way with the wordpress template manager, we could choose the design we want.

Waiting to hear from you

DP

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi Digiping TT,

I'm sorry but there is no way to create custom login/reg pages. Try to use Custom Sidebars plugin and set different sidebars by page URL.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-sidebars/

Topic starter

Ok i anderstand but there is problem. 

The login and register pages appear in the same page. The plugin does not allow to choose a sidebar in this operation but only if a page or archive is known. In this case, it is not possible and always finds me with the same concern. How to use the form of connection and connection outside the forum? In this way, I could choose what to display as sidebar and design of the page in question