Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] How do I change the forum topic font colors?

21 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@starman71)
Trusted Member

Ok, I disabled the

Endurance Page Cache

plugin (see screenshot) which we never installed and only shows up in the "must use" area. This unfortunately still did not fix the color difference.

1 Reply
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @starman71

Ok, I disabled the

Endurance Page Cache

plugin (see screenshot) which we never installed and only shows up in the "must use" area. This unfortunately still did not fix the color difference.

I see you are using Linode. Not sure how an Endurance plugin is installed in your account. Maybe you moved from some Endurance hosting companies?

Everything related to Endurance MUST be deleted for ever. Ask your Linode support.

Topic starter
(@starman71)
Trusted Member

Ok guys, I get that you don't like Endurance and neither do we. It's shut off. Caching is NOT the issue. I flushed the cache and you can see the results (attachment). The outer edge of the page is still lighter than the inner posting section because it appears that wpForo has some settings that causes this difference.

2 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@starman71 First Calm down a bit. We only try to help.

@tutrix is the absolute master of css, but i believe the area you are showing (white borders) doesn't belong to wpForo but to your theme. A bit narrow i would say. Doesn't your theme have some better settings for pages? I mean Full width, narrow, Boxed, custom?

(@starman71)

Trusted Member

@dimalifragis I appreciate all the help and am calm and have been. No worries. 🖐️

Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

@starman71

.page-id-459 .hentry {
background: #e0e0d6;
}

and remove this

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-menu li{margin: 0 0 0 -18px!important;}
Topic starter
(@starman71)
Trusted Member

Thanks, that made the borders go away but the inner and outer colors are still displaying differently.

Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

then just do the whole page in your color

but this is usually a setting in your Wordpress theme and doesn't need to be overridden with extra CSS

body.page-id-459 #content {
background: #e0e0d6 !important;
}
Page 3 / 4