Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to atract visitors or make people interact with the forum? // POSSIBLE ERROR?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ferreidea)
Trusted Member

Hi!

As I mentioned in previous messages we have a Wp-foro installed in a DIY website in Spain and also we have a Wpforo installed in a fitness website in Italy

The issue we are having is that the forum gets views (very little) but maybe 10/day

All forums are empty, no one sign in or interact to create topics/Q&A...but we have a wide variety of forums (around 50 on each website)

So, is in the wpforo plugin any configuration or option that could be te cause of that? I mean some option that is abled /unabled that could causue that the users can not register/interact with the forum?

If the case mentioned before is not possible and suposing the forum is working fine...How we can atract visitors to our forums? There are some SEO specific techniques or some procedures tipically orientated to forum based websites?

We have found a lot of manuals about blogs and E-commerce but we havent foud anything usefull for boosting FORUMS...If anyone knows a good manual or tutorial please let me know!

Kind regrads for ypur help!

3 Replies
Topic starter
(@ferreidea)
Trusted Member

@tutrix @sofy cuold you give me any clues?

Kind regards

2 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @ferreidea,

To develop your forum I'll suggest you create more topics. Are there any questions that you think will interest your users like Frequently Asked Questions? If yes you can create topics on those questions, like Robert's created here: https: https://wpforo.com/community/

(@ferreidea)

Trusted Member

@alvina Thank you very much for your answer!

Yes, thats our idea, but as we have a DIY website the number of questions are infinite (at least thousands) that's why we asked to make a .csv import with those cuestions on this topic here in the forum.

Is the only way we see we are going to kick start our forum, but we cannot do it manually...

Any ideas or suggestions?

Kind regards