Clear all

[Closed] How to change font?

9 Posts
5 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@firex)

Hi,
I want to change the current font for the whole forum, but I don't know how. I found this forum post but I kinda still didn't get it... Could someone explain it a bit more? I'm trying to setup the font named 'Courier Prime'.

Thanks for any help in advance! 😀

8 Replies
(@nutritionchat)
Estimable Member

For me, this is controlled by the WP THEME settings - try WP CUSTOMIZER ?

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi

Font Awesome brings scalable vector icons that use wpForo on backend and frontend. If you already have a  Font-awesome lib loaded (by theme or other plugins) you can disable wpForo one, from Dashboard > Forums > Settings > General Settings, set Off for Enable wpForo Font-Awesome Lib option. wpForo Font Awesome lib is regularly updated. If you use wpForo widgets sitewide and the icons don’t appear, you should switch this option to [Sitewide].

Topic starter
(@firex)

Hi,

I still quite didn't get how to set it up...I just need to change the font for the forum interface, not for the whole site (which is not just the forum). Plugin would change the whole site, right? So, I should try to do some custom CSS code? If so, then what to write there?

I forgot to add the forum post link, I found this and was confused about it...
https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/change-font/

Thanks

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: @firex

I just need to change the font for the forum interface

Fonts are inherited from your WordPress theme. So just change the page content font of the WordPress theme. All themes should have an option to change the content font. wpForo is loaded in WordPress theme page, so it'll get the same font.

Page 1 / 2