Clear all

Subscription mail font setting

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@pytlak)

Dears,

can I change a font type used just for subscription emails and not affect the whole website? Some forum users receive subscription mails in not readable mismatched form and axccording to some opinion this could be due to non-existing font type on the receiver side (most problems spotted on mobile, but on PC as well). So I would like to change the font type to try

many thanks

Milan

7 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi,

I'll ask the developers and get back to you soon.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@pytlak

You can customize the font-family directly on the email settings page.

Topic starter
(@pytlak)

Hi Sofy 

it looks I am blind but I do not see such a possibility on the Email settings page nor on Subscription settings page. Look attached screenshot - am I looking wrongly?

I see just a possibility to changhe teh Body, Heading,.... - attachment 2

thx

Milan 

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@pytlak,

Please refer to the screenshot attached below.

Topic starter
(@pytlak)

@sofy ,

thank you, but changing the font family unfortunately didn't help. Some forum users still receive email notifications in bad format - looks like plain text. see attached. Cannnot the problem be sent mail is not in Unicode UTF-8?

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@pytlak

Could you please confirm if the issue occurs on different email servers? It might be related to the specific email server. You might only see the issue on Gmail, Outlook, etc.

(@pytlak)

@sofy 

yes, it appears on different email servers. But it looks opposite. Problem appears on the "old" (historically being built in Czech .cz domains environment supporting Czech special characters) mail servers. We have tried to use gmail account of one user instead and it works correctly. I think it could be that those "old" mail servers (which maybe are not properly supported) have problem to read international UTF-8 coding. Therefore cannot read properly heads of the incomming mail and sent those mails unformated to spam.