Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to have seperate forum form memberships

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@brandy999)

HELP! I have stumped many with this question please help if you know. I have wp Foro and Ultimate membership pro. I have three levels of groups in membership. I ALSO have two separate groups M & C) that have nothing to do with memberships. I can't get the two groups M & C (not connected to memberships) signed up for differently through a JOIN now page (not a membership page) that I can redirect to their own forum or back to the JOIN page if not registered. Is it possible? Or do all groups have to be redirected through membership? 

3 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @brandy999,

In order to have an extended user permission system with full control over all user actions in each forum separately, wpForo comes with its own Usergroup and Forum Access system. These are set of permissions that are attached to each form. Please read this FAQ  topic to get more info: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wordpress-user-roles-wpforo-usergroups-and-forum-accesses/

Regarding your question about two usergroups(not connected to memberships), you should configure it in the Ultimate membership pro side, that does not have any relation to the wpForo.

Topic starter
(@brandy999)

Thank you but how do I do this "Regarding your question about two usergroups(not connected to memberships), you should configure it in the Ultimate membership pro side, that does not have any relation to the wpForo"

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@brandy999,

We're really sorry, but this is the paid plugin and we don't familiar with this plugin.