Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] how to use Google reCAPTCHA V3 and how to use Gmail login and TABLE in post

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
 sami
Topic starter
(@sami)

hi dears

I have four questions.

1 : how to use Google reCAPTCHA V3 ?

2 : how to use Gmail login ( Connect gmail ) ?

3 : how to use tables or short code or html in post ?

4 : And how to view users' IPs and ban Automatic if user have two or more account in my forum ?

2 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @sami,

1 : how to use Google reCAPTCHA V3 ?

I'm sorry but wpForo does not support Google reCAPTCHA V3.

2 : how to use Gmail login ( Connect gmail ) ?

I'm sorry but wpForo does not have the functionality to login via Gmail. We only support login via Facebook.

3: how to use tables or short code or html in post ?

1. Use HTML in post content:

By default, wpForo allows all secure HTML tags in post content. Allowing a new HTML tag may affect      your forum security. 

Please navigate to the Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Antispam > admin page and check the "Post        Content" section to get more info.

2. Use the shortcode in post content:

Please navigate to the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page and enable the              "Enable WordPress Shortcodes in Post Content" option.

4: And how to view users' IPs and ban Automatic if user have two or more account in my forum ?

wpForo does not detect the users via IP, so I'll suggest you find some additional plugin that allows detecting users via IP.

sami
Topic starter
(@sami)
Posted by: @alvina

I'm sorry but wpForo does not support Google reCAPTCHA V3.

Posted by: @alvina

I'm sorry but wpForo does not have the functionality to login via Gmail. We only support login via Facebook.

Will it be added in future updates?