Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] I can no longer edit and approve posts

18 Posts
5 Users
3 Reactions
(@andyteslaro)
Eminent Member

@ayo365

I have the same issue, do you know what they did in order to solve your problem?

3 Replies
(@ayo365)

Eminent Member

@andyteslaro

Well, I tried all the steps, I was advised to take which I guess you are probably aware of at the moment but it didn't work in our case, so they step in themselves and the truth be told, I have no idea of what was done to get it working  but I guess since they built the system, they will probably know it better than anyone else. So you can try to follow the steps I was advised  to take first and if it didn't work out, then try to mention them in your message.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

Hi @ayo365 and @andyteslaro,

The 1.8.2 is released. Please update, then delete all caches. Then logout and login again and check the issues. If you see any problem please test another time with an incognito / private session of browser then report the issue in the release topic.

(@andyteslaro)

Eminent Member

@robert

For me now works perfectly! Thank you so much for solving this bug so fast.

All the best 🙂

Andy

Topic starter
(@ayo365)
Eminent Member

@Robert, please I purchased two addons yesterday and had to upload the unzip file using ftp (filezilla) after which I activated the addons but after these, I can't see it on the front end, even the backend is showing that I have only purchased advanced attachment but when I got to the addon settings there was no addon at all there, rather the page was showing me that any addons purchased will show on that page.  I have sent a mail to the email address that came with the purchase email since yesterday afternoon but I am yet to receive any reply yet.

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@ayo365,

Please deactivate the add-ons then activate one by one and check after each deactivation.

Also please note this is the wpForo support forum. Here we only support the wpForo plugin. All questions relates the paid add-ons should be asked in the gVectors.com support forum.

Topic starter
(@ayo365)
Eminent Member

Ok, thanks

Page 2 / 2