Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Icon new topic

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@krvam)
Eminent Member

Is it normal that from my cell phone I don't see the icon of whether there is a new topic or not?

6 Replies
(@martin)
Support Team

@krvam,

Yes, this is wpForo mobile adaptive design. It removes all extra data to get more place for important information.

(@shoaibkhan1315)

I have an issue since you can not see the menu symbol on cell phones. I see the whole bar in dim, without the symbol. Despite the fact that in the event that I click on where the symbol ought to be, the menu unfurls without issues for more information you can visit our website iPhone Repair Dubai

4 Replies
(@martin)

Support Team

@shoaibkhan1315

There is no any icon on mobile so you don't see it. wpForo removes icons, this is made by design, so please don't search icons and don't think this is an error. you can check it on our website too.

(@krvam)

Eminent Member

@martin

Its possible add icons for mobile?

(@martin)

Support Team

@krvam

Yes, there are CSS codes to enable it back. After using those CSS codes, please use private session tabs in mobile browsers to check, because the regular tabs have a very hard cache, you'll not be able to see the changes.

Please follow this topic to get those CSS codes: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/font-awesome-icon-does-not-display-on-mobile-version/

(@krvam)

Eminent Member

@martin

Thanks! This worked perfect!