Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Is there a conflict with WP-Rocket ?

8 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@jimmy-george)
Trusted Member

@anonymous20, This was a follow-up question to what Robert has already said. He said to disable caching for WP-Foro in WP-Rocket and I had done so. Can I play with the settings ?, yes I can but do I want to reinvent the wheel ? No thank you. 

Robert does not need to know what other plugins do I have for this PARTICULAR scenario. What He Knows... He Knows ... without knowing what he need not know

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@jimmy-george

I can say for sure, at the moment there is no any cache plugin which can flexibly cache forum data without affecting those and making those static. All cache plugins affect wpForo dynamic data. So just keep excluding forum page from your caching and optimizing plugins. wpForo has already cared about that, so it comes with built-in multi-level caching and optimizing solutions.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

Forget the caching for wpForo. Doesn't work. Exclude wpForo.

The rest you ask are for minifications and merging of js. This is what i replied to. Impossible to guess what conflicts will appear. Best way is to disable them all, test with F12 if it is ok, and then enable them one by one.

Also never optimize a new site or forum.

Page 2 / 2