Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Mobile: Registered user cannot add topic or comment

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ifelarry)

Thanks for the awesome support.

When a new user registers and tries to add topic or comment on a mobile phone, It keeps saying register or login. However, it isn't so on desktop. You can try it here using mobile phone  http://gonatural.ng/community

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

After registration user should login. It seems he/she tries to add new topic w/o being logged-in. If you're not logged in all action buttons open top-right pop-up window with Login and Register links. There is no any difference between Desktop and Mobile. It seems after the registration on mobile it doesn't log-in automatically and user thinks he is logged in and tries to add new topic. They should always check the top menu bar and check if there is a Login and Register menus it means you're not logged in yet. if you see Logout menu, it means you're logged-in.

Topic starter
(@ifelarry)

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the response. The problem (user not able to login and add coment or post topic) still persist especially when using chrome browser and normal for android phones. UC browser poses no problem tho.

Please kindly try register and add a topic from mobile so that you can see what I mean. I just want to know if the problem is with my theme (Rise, Thrive Themes) or maybe i'm getting something wrong.

Since i'm in love with the forum as it solves practically my problem, I don't mind paying few dollars to get support and make it work perfectly on my blog cos majority of my audience uses mobile 

(@pistol22cal)
Posted by: ifelarry

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the response. The problem (user not able to login and add coment or post topic) still persist especially when using chrome browser and normal for android phones. UC browser poses no problem tho.

Please kindly try register and add a topic from mobile so that you can see what I mean. I just want to know if the problem is with my theme (Rise, Thrive Themes) or maybe i'm getting something wrong.

Since i'm in love with the forum as it solves practically my problem, I don't mind paying few dollars to get support and make it work perfectly on my blog cos majority of my audience uses mobile 

Chrome users can not post new topics even login as admin new topics can not be posted. I can confirm this as my own forum is having this very issue as well.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi pistol22cal,
Do you mean mobile chrome? What is your OS Android or iOS?