wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] moving my badges

18 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

must be the caches then, sorry, maybe cloudflare

I just need to move that green admin box and its all good i think, ill try again and delete the cloudflare cache

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Now i have removed the title of ranks and its  nto showing right at all lol, I have had to delete the code and start again 🙂

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Its not working Sofy.... 

Ill make a picture later today, of where i want what to be, and if its ok, can you send me the code in the order i need it please? 

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom

yes, please provide us some screenshot I'll try to help you. 

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Here we go Sofy, made it as easy as possible to make sense of my ramblings lol

The one on the left, is how it is displayed now, the one on the right is how i would like it to look.

I have also noticed that it doesn't display like this across all forums. I use extend and simplified..... is it possible to make sure all posts in the thread look the same, regardless of type of forum? 

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

I have just realised in that pic, the profile and messages symbols don't show, I want them to show too if that is possible 

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom

1. I have just realised in that pic, the profile and messages symbols don't show, I want them to show too if that is possible 

The one on the left, is how it is displayed now, the one on the right is how i would like it to look.

remove the previous coeds I've provided for this purpose and use this one:

.author-data {
display: flex;
flex-direction: column;
}
.wpforo-mycred-rank-wrap{
order: 1;
}

.author-title {
order: 2;
}

.author-rating-full {
order: 3;
}

.wpforo-mycred-badges-wrap {
order: 4;
}

.wpforo-mycred-points-wrap {
order: 5;
}

.author-joined {
order: 6;
}

.author-posts {
order: 7;
}

.author-title {
display: flex !important;
flex-direction: column-reverse;
}

I have also noticed that it doesn't display like this across all forums. I use extend and simplified..... is it possible to make sure all posts in the thread look the same, regardless of type of forum? 

You can set forum layouts in top/parent Category settings. Child forums’ layout depends on the top category (blue panels) layout. They cannot have a different layout. So just edit the Category and change the layouts. 

More info here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/categories-and-forums/forum-layouts/

Page 2 / 3