Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Multisite User Memberlist problem

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@chessdakkart)

Hello everyone,

I am creating a wp network with lot of possibilities of wpforo subsite. But before I do it I have a real problem with this plugin. I want each site to be connected so everyone will be able to connect with their same account. I’ve installed Join-my-multisite plugin and advanced access manager in addition of wpforo. Basically it worked awesomely until I found a bug or a misconfig from myself but I can’t find where the problem is. I need help for this, when user create an account directly from the subsite everything works perfectly. But as soon as the account come with the main website or a subsite, it does add the user in member area of the site as expected, but it does not appear in the wpforo member list. We can’t change their wpforo role and they do not show in the wpforo member list. When the user try to access their profile from the forum, nothing happen when clicked. I tried another access plugin so I removed advanced access manager and installed ultimate user but the problem still persist. I really need your help on this since I find that forum the best forum plugin we can find in WordPress.

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'm sorry but there is no quick solution here. We'll check this on our multi-site installations and if we found a bug we'll fix that asap. I'll update this topic once I got some news for you.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

One thing I'd like to add. please note, wpForo don't accept other subSite users. It only accepts current subSite registered users. Other subsite users, even the main site users are different users and are not available for wpForo of another subSite. you should make sure the users who want to use e.g. X subSite Forum, he/she should register on X subSite registration page. This has been requested by dozens of wpForo users and we made this change a few versions ago. eople dont want to see X subSite users in Y subSite forum members list. This was a critical point and we did it.