Prominent Member

How can i have notifications for PMs?

Do i have to open a new ticket?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @central4allgmail-com,

You can filter notifications. So let me know what notifications you want to leave and what to remove?

BTW, if the icons of notifications don't exist you should enable Font Awesome icon lib site-wide. That option is located in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page.

2 Replies
(@central4allgmail-com)

Prominent Member

@robert WHERE  can i filter the results from ?

As it is is not usefull because there are no categories

Most important are PMs, if they can be separated , likes and replies can be added, but only if they are separated.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@central4allgmail-com,

We'll add back the top-right New PM pop-up notification in next PM addon version. It'll released tomorrow.

For example, you can filter like notifications using this code: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/no-pm-notifications-and-removing-likes/#post-39028

Topic starter
(@central4allgmail-com)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @robert

We'll add back the top-right New PM pop-up notification in next PM addon version. It'll released tomorrow.

thank you i will wait for it

Topic starter
(@central4allgmail-com)
Prominent Member

Can you please let me know when update is ready?

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@central4allgmail-com,

It's coming... You'll see the update note in your Dashboard > Plugins admin page, or just follow to the Changelog tab in the PM Product Page.

Update: It released! Don't forget delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 twice on forum frontend. The top-right new pm notification pop-up message should be there.

Page 2 / 2