Clear all

[Solved] No Forum or Menu Links Working

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
seanmassey
Topic starter
(@seanmassey)

I've just set up my forums, each one has an 'Add Topic' button which allows users to post to forums.

However, when I try to click anything all that happens is my site returns to the page with the list of forums on (see enclosed).  This also includes menu links link Account, Subscriptions, Members, Register etc.....

Any help would be awesome.  Have trawled forums and done  Google Search.

4 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @seanmassey,

Deactivate all your plugins except wpForo and try again, if the issue won't be fixed change website theme. If disabling addons fixes the issue, enable the addons one by one and check which one is the problem maker.

seanmassey
Topic starter
(@seanmassey)

Hi Chris, many thanks for this.  I tried all of that and no luck.  However I switched the 'home page' for my site to a static page and suddenly the forums work and all the menu links to allow people to register, see other subdscrbers etc.. all started to work as well.

So the problem only happens when the forum page is my WP home page!  Will do some more web searching now!

Thanks

Sean

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@seanmassey,

How have you set the Forum on your Home Page?

The correct way is to do it from the Board settings: wpForo > Boards, edit the board and enable Turn WordPress to this forum board option.

seanmassey
Topic starter
(@seanmassey)

Awesome, all solved, many thanks.