Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Only the mainframe visible - not topic or thread after selection...?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@the-huddle)

Hi!

After I had a little bit trouble with the menus I have now a problem with the topics and threads. When I am at my forum I can see all the threads and topics but when I click on a topic (or thread) the whole forum disapears... I haven't changed anything and so I got this over night so to say. Can anybody help me please?

To reproduce it, please visit  https://the-huddle.de/community/  and click on any topic. You will only see the text which is set before the shortcode in the Wordpress-Page but nothing of my forum...

Thanks in advance! 

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi the-huddle,

I see you changed the "Enable Output Buffer" value to "No", please change it to "Yes". At the moment the whole forum is loaded on top of your website, this is not correct. Please set it yes. Delete all caches and test it again.

I think you have a plugin which use WordPress the_content hook and affects wpForo topic loading process. Please disable all plugins, delete all caches and check it. If this helped, enable plugins one by one and find the problem maker.