Clear all

[Closed] permissions for certain groups and confirmations

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Clau
Topic starter
(@clau)

Hello, I don't know if I can ask more than 1 question in the same post but if it's not possible, prioritize the first question.

Q1. Where do I change the permissions so only one group of users can post in a certain forum?

Q2. Is it possible to remove email confirmations when it is me (as admin) the one to create an account for a certain person or group?

Q3. Sometimes my new posts take long to appear, also when I delete some posts it takes time to disappear not sure if I did the rocket thing well or not

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @clau,

It's always better to ask several questions which are not related to the same issue in different topics.

Posted by: @clau

Q1. Where do I change the permissions so only one group of users can post in a certain forum?

Short answer to your question won't help you to manage all the option.
So please read the FAQ Topic, there you can find all the needed information about wpForo Usergroups, Forum Accesses and WordPress User Roles.

https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wordpress-user-roles-wpforo-usergroups-and-forum-accesses/#post-39664

Q2. Is it possible to remove email confirmations when it is me (as admin) the one to create an account for a certain person or group?

If you are creating a new account from Dashboard > Users Page, then there is no need to confirm the email.

Q3. Sometimes my new posts take long to appear, also when I delete some posts it takes time to disappear not sure if I did the rocket thing well or not.

WpForo works fast even in heavy websites, you need to work on your website optimization.