wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] PHP error, need help

29 Posts
4 Users
7 Reactions
Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member
Posted by: @martin

Upload the attached .htaccess file in each folder (unzip and find the file).

I get you, just add this htacess, and an index.html file to each folde ri make?

Folders on 755 and files on 644? 

How to i make an index html though? Once i know that i can sort this out and see if it makes it faster. 

I have learned alot doing all this, and when the site is sorted ill have some free time to write a proper post for you guys explaining everything I have learned. 

I made a small one, but it could be better with more instructions so Id like t do that 🙂 

Youll have really sorted out this s**t, and made me feel a lot les stressed! I really appreciate it! I do a lot of writing online, and would be happy to pay you back for all your help by writing on for youll 🙂 

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Ok, I mde the files and they filled themselves up with stuff lol

Another 2 secon s off the load time!!! Wow! 

Do i still need to put the htaccsess files in there too? Im not sure that they are in each folder. 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: @percysgrowroom

Do i still need to put the htaccsess files in there too? Im not sure that they are in each folder. 

Yes, this file is for restricting direct call of the cache files.

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

When  uploading the file it asks me what i should call it? HT for WPF will be fine?

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom,

hmm.. I don't follow you, how can this happen? What do you use to upload that file? Can't you just use the FileZilla and upload the unzipped .htaccess file to each folder of cache directory?

(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@robert Im doing it straight through the server. 

I clicked add file, and it asked me to name it, maybe i can leave it blank and it will fill itself in?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom,

Please use FileZilla FTP client. The server applications cannot upload .htaccess file because it only has a file extension without file name.

Page 3 / 3