Register menu option not working.
I can not get the registration page to appear when a user clicks on the Register menu link which uses /%wpforo-register%/ as it defaults back to the login page or this http://fashiontutoracademy.com/community/?wpforo=signin
I'm going around in circles so it's time to ask the Forums here.
Thanks for your help.
This problem comes from either:
1. You have a Profile plugin installed and they hooks login/register URLs ncorrectly. Please disable all plugins, delete cahce and test it again, then activate those one by one, keep deleting cache after each activation. Check as guest in new private opened browser.
2. You set incorrect values in Dashboard > Forums > Members > Authorization URLs settings. They should be empty or set:
- For Login: ?wpforo=signin
- For Register: ?wpforo=signup
3. You're using Menu Shortcodes incorrectly in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus admin page. Make sure you you use these shortcode URLs:
- For Login: /%wpforo-login%/
- For Register: /%wpforo-register%/
Thanks for helping. I had to set the Dashboard > Forums > Members > Authorization URLs settings to be blank.
How would you recommend setting things so that anyone can subscribe but an Admin needs to activate the account so I avoid spammers?