Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Replacing Registration, Login and Reset URLs?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@captain_planet)

Hi.

If I set these to 'No', should these hyperlinks (for example, if I try to make a comment and click 'Register) go to my default WordPress Login/Registration pages?  Because they're not working properly if so because I get directed to the WPForo pages instead?  Thanks.

Replace Registration Page URL to Forum Registration Page URL
Replace Login Page URL to Forum Login Page URL
Replace Reset Password Page URL to Forum Reset Password Page URL

4 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @captain_planet,

If you have other pages for authorization, you need to fill those pages URL's in the appropriate fields. wpForo doesn’t change its own URLs, these options are only for another plugin compatibility. For example, if you use BuddyPress or Ultimate Member plugin you can set these values:

Login URL: /login/
Register URL: /register/

3 Replies
(@captain_planet)

Thanks @sofy.

"fill those pages URL's in the appropriate fields" - I did see screenshots of these fields in some of your documentation/posts, but they appear to have changed location in the admin UI?  Where can I find them?

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

No @captain_planet, we've not changed the position of the option. The fields are still on Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members admin page.

More info here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/wpforo-settings/members-settings/#custom-authorization

(@captain_planet)

Excellent.  Thank you.