wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] REST API Litespeed error after site migration

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Homdax
Topic starter
(@homdax)
Eminent Member

Hi, I am getting a big 404 on the forum section of my WP site.

Since I just moved the site from one domain to another and I also get the below quoted error in regards to REST API, I am wondering if this could be related to something in WPForo that I need to fix...

TBH it also gives the same for all my pages and posts, but I am WAY more concerned about the forum. In the admin interface everything seems to be in place, in the database all posts are available. The root path on server was changed, but edited and corrected.

This is the message I get from Site Health:

The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.

The REST API call gave the following unexpected result: (404) <!DOCTYPE html> <html style="height:100%"> <head> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no" > <title> 404 Not Found </title></head> <body style="color: #444; margin:0;font: normal 14px/20px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; height:100%; background-color: #fff;"> <div style="height:auto; min-height:100%; "> <div style="text-align: center; width:800px; margin-left: -400px; position:absolute; top: 30%; left:50%;"> <h1 style="margin:0; font-size:150px; line-height:150px; font-weight:bold;">404</h1> <h2 style="margin-top:20px;font-size: 30px;">Not Found </h2> <p>The resource requested could not be found on this server!</p> </div></div><div style="color:#f0f0f0; font-size:12px;margin:auto;padding:0px 30px 0px 30px;position:relative;clear:both;height:100px;margin-top:-101px;background-color:#474747;border-top: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.15);box-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3) inset;"> <br>Proudly powered by <a style="color:#fff;" href="http://www.litespeedtech.com/error-page">LiteSpeed Web Server</a><p>Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.</p></div></body></html> .

2 Replies
Homdax
Topic starter
(@homdax)
Eminent Member

Never mind above, it was the .htaccess file that was missing.

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@homdax,

Thank you for letting us know.

Glad to hear the issue is solved.