Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Strong Testimonial Plugin Conflict with WPforo

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mikegrecomba)
Trusted Member

Ok, so I have been testing my forum after each plugin install to make sure the WPforo is working properly. After installing Strong Testimonial for video testimonials WPforo began to act irregularly. I would sign into the forum then try to post and I would be prompted to sign in again. 

I deleted Strong Testimonial and everything seems to go back to functioning properly. I still need a Testimonial solution for my site. What testimonial solutions does WPforo or anyone recommend that will not cause conflict with the forum???? Any help?

Is there a way to use Strong Testimonial and not have a problem? A setting or something?

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi mikegrecomba,

I'm sorry, but we're not familiar with this plugin. Have you tested it without wpForo? 

Please try to record some video of this issue, to allow us to better understand what the problem is. 

Topic starter
(@mikegrecomba)
Trusted Member

Ok still testing. Will try to get a short video screen capture. Seems when I add YouTube videos to site users are prompted multiple times for WPforo log in. 

I have narrowed it down to the YouTube embeds in Gutenberg and the use of Strong Testimonial plug in. I have since deleted Strong Testimonial and am now testing with just YouTube embeds using Gutenberg WP tools.